No one can deny from the fact that the blogs have become a major source of information, now-a-days. High-quality and informative blogs are what help a small & big organizations improve their brand awareness, and an individual grow in the internet market. These blogs are also a perfect way to announce company’s new product launches, updates, discussions, news and other information.
For those using Office 365, creating/configuring and managing blogs is a just a child’s play. In this article, I have mentioned the steps required to setup a personal blog. Have a look:
- Do one of the following:
- Click your profile picture in the Office 365 header and choose About Me
- In Delve, choose Me from the left-hand menu and then choose Profile link
- Now, scroll to the Blog section on your profile
- Hit Start Writing
How to create a blog post?
- If this is your first blog post, then follow this path:
Blog -> Start Writing
- If you already have blog posts on your page, then follow this path:
Blog -> All Posts -> New Post
- On the blog post, select Add Image to add a header graphic for your blog post
- Add a title to your blog post by click Title
- Click Subtitle to insert subtitle, if required
- Start Writing Your Story and add the text to your post
- There is a + sign to insert an image, video and more
- To insert a document within your blog post, you can simply click Add Office Document (for the document, which is not available in the list of suggest documents)
- To delete a particular section from your blog post, hover the mouse over the section and click the trash icon
- Once you create and proofread your post, hit Publish in the top right corner of the page.
- However, you can also save your post and publish it later
How to delete a blog post?
Click All Stories -> Blog -> Select the post you want to delete -> Click the trash icon in the top left corner
How to edit a blog post?
- To edit any of your created posts, click All Stories
- From the Blog section, choose the post you wish to edit
- Hit edit in the top right corner
- Make changes
- Once you are done, save changes or click Publish to immediately reflect the changes in the post
If you are creating a blog post for your company and then there are several questions that bubble up on the surface of the mind. One of such questions is “Is a blog automatically deleted when the author leaves a company”? The answer is No, because delve blogs are basically hosted on a different website. A Global or SharePoint administrator can delete the blog after the author leaves the company.
Ellie Williams is a passionate writer who loves to write about the most latest technological changes and errors associated with them. She has also written hundreds of blogs on web browsers, Office errors, office setup, mobile phones, gadgets and other related stuff.