Microsoft Office is a suite comprises of applications, services and servers. From desktop to web for PCs and MacOS, Office provides tools to get simple to complex work done in seconds. The latest versions of Office, i.e. Office 365 and 2016 (Home, Business and Professional) include the following applications:
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
- MS Forms
- MS Graph API
- MS Flow
- MS Bookings
- MS Analytics
- MS PowerApps
- MS Planner
- MS StarHub and more
To download Office setup (any version), you need to create an account by visiting office.com/myaccount. For this, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit office.com/setup
- Enter your email address and password
- Select or deselect “Send me promotional emails from Microsoft” option depending upon your specific requirements, whether you want to receive the promotional news or updates on your registered email or not.
- Click next and it’s done!
- The next step is installing Office setup
- While proceeding towards this step, you might be asked to provide 25-character product key
- Check the product key in your inbox (registered email Id only) or at the backside of the retail card
- Do the former if you have purchased Office setup online and latter in case of offline purchase
- Install the office and then activate Office setup it to access all Office features
During any step, if you face any difficulty, feel free to contact Office setup customer support team. They provide 24*7 support for all technical errors occurred during setting up Office account along with downloading, installing or activating Office setup.