Office 365 for Home indeed gives you ultimate set of attributes when you subscribe to it yet sometimes the need changes as per the time. At the time when you want some additional features in your Office setup, but are not available, you can switch the subscription accordingly.
Since Microsoft Office Setup 365 gives you the freedom to switch from one subscriber product to another. When you to upgrade to one Office product to another, you get different set of features and services. To do this, you simply need to perform a few steps.
As you start to perform the instructions to switch your subscription of Office for home product to Office for Business, it is mandatory that you already have purchased the subscription. Go to the main Microsoft Office page and select the Business product with which you want to switch, and select your plan.
If you already meet the mentioned criteria, you can proceed to execute the instructions to switch from Office 365 for home subscription to Office business.
Steps to switch from Office 365 for Home to Business subscription:
- Launch an updated web browser and visit com/setup
- Click on the sign in button if you are an existing user or Export Outlook information to an Outlook data file
- Set up an email account in Outlook
- If you do not have an account on Office setup page, click on create a new account
- Enter all the required details and follow the instruction to complete account creation process
- In Outlook 2013 version or upper, select File > Open and Export and the Open Outlook Data File
- Search for the PST file that you created earlier and then choose OK. Skip the step in case you have not created the file or get help from Office setup Customer Support
- Please note that after getting directed to the password page, type in the password that you have set to the PST file
- If required, you can choose Copy your OneDrive data
- Cancel your Subscription of Office 365 for Home and end the process
Now you successfully switched your subscription to Office 365 for Business. You are enabled to access the set of features offered in the Office Business product. If you have purchased the subscription to access the product on multiple devices, proceed to install Office setup on the device you want to use it.