Office.com/myaccount is where you need to go to access, manage and renew your subscribed MS office products and services by signing in to your Microsoft account. It saves you a lot of time and energy while downloading, installing, and activating or updating Office products because everything you need is visible in your account page.
What is office.com/myaccount?
Office.com/myaccount is a multi-purpose online platform for individual requirements from the house of Microsoft where you can find all the information on latest offers, update notifications, product’s running status, and technical support to resolve issues. All you need is to browse the Microsoft’s online portal, and enter your credentials to log in to your Microsoft account.
Despite having so many young competitors who are trying to grab their equal share of popularity in the software division of businesses, Microsoft is a standalone brand with the majority of tech users sharing positive feedbacks and downloading Office apps on a daily basis while praising new developments all under one roof.
For example – If you want to access MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, then you need to login your Microsoft account, or if you want to download MS Office suite via Office.com/setup, you will be prompted to sign in to your Microsoft account. Once you made the purchase of Office productivity suite, you will be asked to create and login to your Microsoft account to redeem your product key at the time of installing the office setup file.
So, what we are trying to establish is that office.com/myaccount is the master key to open all the doors to Microsoft’s services, offers, updates and notifications. To grow in the digital realm of business productivity, every tech provider needs an open platform to help their paid subscribers access their services easily – and that is why Microsoft account came into existence.
With the My Account page, you can renew, install and re-install any version of Office productivity suite such as Office 2016, Office 2013, and Office 365 cloud-to-device, or manage your office 365 subscription. You can also use all the features of basic web-based email under the domain name Outlook and Hotmail.
Why do we need Microsoft account?
To download, install, activate, update, renew, and evaluate the status of your subscribed office products, you need Microsoft account. It gives you access to the full range of office applications, servers, and services. If you already have a Microsoft account, then you can create, send, and receive emails, manage calendars and schedule meetings with MS Outlook account. If you love to play games, then you can sign in to your account to access and enjoy the features of Xbox live that gives you identity while playing games online and offline. You can also access the services of Windows phone, OneDrive, Skype for Business, etc.
Other than that, you can transfer your subscription to other devices and purchase as many copies of various Office versions as possible on Microsoft account along with a variety of tasks that you can perform. Just visit office.com/Myaccount to access your Microsoft account.
As Microsoft has hundreds of applications, products, software, and services, a single account helps things to better communicate with each other.
Here is a list of things you can do with office.com/Myaccount:
- Share your Microsoft’s office 365 subscription
- Manage your office products and office account
- Get access to MS Office online services such as OneDrive and Skype, etc
- Get the best technical support and guidance on MS Office products
How to create a new Microsoft account via office.com/Myaccount?
- Open your web browser in the safe mode such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Internet Explorer, etc.
- Type the URL office.com/Myaccount
- Now, at the top right corner of the page in the Microsoft account page, click the “Sign in” option
- You’ll be directed to the Microsoft account login page
- Click on the “Sign in” tab and enter your email ID and password to gain access to your account
- If it’s your first attempt and you don’t have an existing account, or if your account has expired, then click on “Sign up” tab and fill in the details to complete the sign up form and Hit the “Create new account” tab
- Choose a valid username as per the instruction visible beneath the username field, or enter your phone number
- Click “Next”
- Choose a password that is easy to remember. The password should be unpredictable for outside users and include at least 8 characters.
- Hit the “Next” Button
- You will receive a verification code on your mobile phone or Email id
- Open the inbox of your registered email ID and click on the verification code
- Copy and paste the four digit verification code and click on “Next” button
- Now, enter the on-screen code to verify that you’re not a robot
- Click “Next”
- Congratulation, now you have a Microsoft account
How to retrieve the password of your Microsoft account?
Due to the enormity of secured services in our life that is accessible only via a secured channel, getting your Office account password lost in the flow of time among the bundle of other things is quite a natural thing. If you too are having a hard time remembering your password, then follow the steps to recover it.
- Go to your web browser and open the link office.com/myaccount to access the sign in page of your Microsoft account
- Hit the “login” in button and enter your username
- Now, go to the “Can’t access my office account” option
- In the next step, click the “Personal account” option
- Select “I forgot my password” and click “Next”
- Enter the email ID and the code (as shown in image)
- Click “Next”
What to do if things get chubby?
If you need any technical support while following any of the given steps, then contact Microsoft Customer services and get in touch with expert technicians with years of experience in their respective field. Office.com/myaccount also gives you contact details for tech support such as phone number and live chat option.