Are you a remote worker or carry an iPhone/iPad with you? No matter if you are on a trip and forget to carry your laptop along, it is important to cope with the work, though. What would you do in such a case?
Providentially, MS Office suite is the one that people, in high degree, use it to deliver works and perform other tasks. On an addition, the software can be used on various devices and operating systems, such as windows-based operating system and Macintosh devices. The process to download, install, and activate Microsoft Office on the computer is easy. However, getting started with Office suite on Smartphone could be a bit complex, especially for new users.
To learn how to install Office suite on your iPhone or iPad, you need to install an individual application that requires a few steps. Get started with Microsoft Office productivity suite on your iOS phone; find steps to install MS Office application below.
Download and Install Office setup on an iPhone or iPad:
- Launch Apple app store and in the search field, enter the name of Microsoft Office product you wish to install e.g., MS Office Word, OneDrive, PowerPoint etc
- Tap on the icon as appeared in the search list
- Tap install button to download and install the app
- Mark agree to the license policy and proceed
Once the application is installed on the phone, you need to login for access.
Login and activate Microsoft Office com setup:
- Tap on the app’s icon to start it
- You will be asked to login using your account
- Use the credential with which you purchased MS Office product subscription
- If you are directed to office.com/setup, login to your account by which you got the subscription
- Login to your account and you are ready to use the app
You have successfully installed the app on your iOS device. In case, you are facing error to access your activated account, go to Office.com/setup and submit the report in the support section. Once the issue is resolved, you are ready to leverage real-time collaboration on phone by MS Office. Productivity suite by MS office setup lets you work remotely via your iOS phone from any corner of the world.