Office.com/Setup – Microsoft Office 2013 is a version of Microsoft Office productivity suite that is suitable for x64 and IA-32 systems and need Windows 7, Windows server 2008 R2 or above versions. This most used Office suite comes in three different editions, including three editions for retail outlets, five subscription-based editions accessible via Microsoft Office 365 program, two editions for volume licensing channel, the Office RT edition for tablets and mobile devices and the web application edition named Office Web Apps. Its key features include extended file format support, user interface updates, support for touch, new graphical options in Word, remolded start screen, IMAP special folders support, Excel 2013 supports new limit models, new visualization for scheduled tasks in Outlook and support for integrations with Skype, SkyDrive and Yammer, and more.
Along with the basic Office applications, it includes:
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer
Five traditional editions of the Office 2013 are Home & Student, Home & Business, Standard, Professional and Professional Plus. To access Office Setup 2013, you need to follow three processes. This include download, install and activate Office 2013. To do so, follow these steps:
- Login to your Office account at office.com/setup using your registered email ID and password
- If you are a new user, then sign up at office.com/setup by providing the required details
- Once you are logged in, open the Install Information and choose Install
- This will initiate the installation process of a 32-bit version of Office 2013 using the language you have selecting while redeeming the product
- However, you can change the version to 64-bit by selecting Additional Install Options -> Office (64-bit) and select Install
- Now, depending upon your browser, Click on the following:
- Run – Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
- Setup- Google Chrome
- Save File- Mozilla Firefox
- When you will see “you are good to go!” message, select All Done
- Once the installation finishes, the next step comes is Activation
- For activating Office 2013, open any of the Office application
- In most of the cases, Office gets activated when you open an application and choose Accept to agree to the Microsoft Office license agreement
- In other case, when you open any of Office application, you will be prompted by an Office activation wizard
- Enter the 25-character Office product key
- Click Activate
- You can use the Office now!
While downloading, installing or activating Office Setup, if you find an error then contact Microsoft Office support team. The technicians will assist you with the best possible solution.